Chris Brown’s Seizure Attributed to “Fatigue” and “Extreme Emotional Stress”
By GOT Staff
Chris Brown reportedly suffered a seizure early Friday morning while he was working at a Los Angeles recording studio and his reps have spoken out about the incident, saying that Chris is OK, he’s just tired (of the world).
According to a statement issued to USA TODAY early Saturday morning by Brown’s rep, Nicole Perna, the 24-year-old singer suffered a “non-epileptic seizure (NES). …His doctor tended to him this afternoon and attributes the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the non-stop negativity.”
Congratulations, world, it’s your fault Chris Brown went into a seizure! You ought to be proud of yourselves, but really, you should be ashamed. Shame on you, world.
Yesterday, TMZ reported that the L.A. City Fire Department rushed out to a Hollywood recording studio early Friday morning, responding to a 911 call that Chris Brown had a seizure.
When EMTs arrived on the scene around 1 a.m., Chris is said to have refused treatment and he also didn’t want to be taken to the hospital.
Chris took to Twitter Saturday morning, tweeting:
They won’t love u until u r a memory…
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) August 10, 2013
He seems to be in a pretty chipper mood these days, no?
- Chris Brown Seizure Triggered by Stress and Negativity (rap-up.com)
- Chris Brown’s Seizure Attributed to “Fatigue” and “Extreme Emotional Stress” (Worldswagg.com)
- Did Chris Brown Have A Seizure? (bosslikeus.com)
- Chris Brown Suffers Seizure: Blames TMZ (thesterlingroad.com)
- Chris Brown Refuses Medical Treatment After Suffering From Seizure (hiphopsince1987.com)