Prankster Gets HEADS STUCK IN MICROWAVE, Fire Department Furious After | What’s Trending Now!
Prankster Gets HEADS STUCK IN MICROWAVE, Fire Department Furious After
YouTube prankster Jay Swingler got his head stuck in a microwave using spackling paste and the local fire department was not happy that it had to waste resources rescuing him.
Subscribe for more videos! http://full.sc/NfhdwDh
Follow us on Instagram | Twitter | musical.ly
Like us on Facebook!
Follow whatstrending on Snapchat!
Sign up to our newsletter for the hottest videos straight to your inbox!