Stephen a Smith show on Lebron Jmaes Performance Last Nights Nov 18.2017
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM LAST NIGHT’S GAMES!!
– The Cavs beat the Clippers in an Overtime thriller.
– The Clippers raced off to a big lead and the Cavs were playing catch up the entire game.
– LeBron James then took over the game in the fourth quarter and overtime to lift the Cavs to a victory.
– He hit back-to-back three pointers to tie the game in regulation.
– He then hit a step back jumper over Austin Rivers right in front of his dad to ice the win in another bigtime clutch play.
– The Cavs were excellent defensively in the fourth period and overtime, especially James again who guarded Blake Griffin the entire fourth and overtime locking him up for 2/10 shooting and a stretch of 0-7 from the field.
– Deandre Jordan had 20 and 22 boards.
– Blake Griffin with 23 and 12.
– Dwyane Wade had a nice night for himself with 23 points and 11 rebounds.
– Kevin Love with 25 points.
– LeBron finished with 39 points (65% FG, 44% 3PFG), 14 rebounds and 6 assists.
– The Pacers defeated the Pistons.
– 21 and 15 rebounds for Victor Oladipo.
– The Heat went to Washington and beat the Wizards.
– Hassan Whiteside with 22 and 16 rebounds.
– John Wall with just 8 points in 35 minutes.
– Bradley Beal dropped 26 with 10 boards.
– The Nets beat the Jazz at home.
– 25 for Spencer Dinwiddie.
– The Raptors blew out the Knicks at home to improve their great run of form.
– Kristaps Porzingis with just 13 points in 34 minutes.
– 22 and 10 assists for Kyle Lowry.
– DeMar DeRozan with 22.
– The Bulls stun the Hornets.
– Kemba Walker drops 47 but misses a layup at the end of the game to hand the Bulls the win.
– 27 for Justin Holiday.
– 22 for Kris Dunn.
– The Spurs and Thunder played out a fun one in Texas.
– The Spurs held on to win with some big free throw shooting from Pau Gasol.
– Paul George missed a couple of late free throws that would have tied the game.
– The Thunder battled and down three, had a chance to tie the game. In one of the most broken plays you are likely to ever see the ball somehow fell to Carmelo Anthony who went around a Steven Adams screen at the top of the key to tie the game with a three-pointer, unluckily for him, his toe was on the line and the gap remained one point. Gasol buried the free throws and the Thunder couldn’t get a look to tie with just 2.3 seconds left.
– Another dropped game for OKC, who were up big and let it slip away.
– 26 for LaMarcus Aldridge.
– The Timberwolves took care of the Mavericks.
– All five starters for the Wolves score in double digits.
– 21 for Jimmy Butler.
– The Kings protected their home floor against the Blazers.
– 22 and 10 for Willie Cauley-Stein off the bench.
– Damian Lillard with 29.
– The Nuggets thrash the Pelicans.
– The Nuggets put up an incredible 146 points on their home floor.
– Quiet nights for both DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis.
– 31 for Jamal Murray.
– 22 for Gary Harris.
– The Suns beat the Lakers in LA.
– 30 and 10 boards for Kyle Kuzma as he scores 28 in the second half alone.
– 33 for Devin Booker.
– 17 and 18 boards for Alex Len off the bench
AGREE OR DISAGREE
Boston Celtics will play in the 2018 NBA Finals!
Draymond Green on when people say “stick to sports” and not speak about politics:
“That’s funny because I see everyone thinks they can speak basketball.” (via Mark Medina)
Well early season. But that game was bad. Shooting was terrible from warriors. They missed everything and just lost. Curry shit performance klay down dray shit 2 airballs. Durant showed up in patches. Vut really 7 game series biston done. Terrible call to give kyrie free throws at last 25 secs too no one touched him. Wish celtics well. Brown did it for them but it just seasonal game. Warriors were shit tonight.
Stephen A. Smith gets fired up debating Carson Wentz vs. Dak Prescott | First Take | ESPN
LeBron James and Cavaliers need to be concerned about Celtics | First Take | ESPN
LA Clippers vs Cleveland Cavaliers Full Game Highlights / Week 5 / 2017 NBA Season
LA Clippers vs Cleveland Cavaliers 1st Half Highlights / Week 5 / 2017 NBA Season
LeBron James 39 Points! Got Austin Rivers Leaning! Clippers vs Cavs 2017-18 Season
LeBron James’s sons join his postgame interview after Cavs’ overtime win vs. Clippers
Stephen A. praises Jaylen Brown’s performance in Celtics’ win over Warriors,
Stephen A Smith reacts to Celtics Def Warriors,
Stephen A. Smith agrees with Draymond Green’s comments on LeBron James’ minutes,
Stephen A. Smith loses it on Max over UCLA players’ suspension,
Stephen A. and Max get into heated debate over Philadelphia 76ers,
Stephen A. Smith says Lonzo Ball is ‘looking like a bust’,SportsCenter,
Stephen A. Smith calls Joel Embiid ‘big time’ | SportsCenter | ESPN
Stephen A. Smith previews Golden State Warriors vs. Boston Celtics,
Stephen a show on Lebron Jmaes Performance Last Nights at LA Clippers Nov 18.2017