Travis Scott Debuts Exclusive Halloween-Inspired Merchandise Collection in Collaboration With 1974 Horror Classic “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”
By Jack Barnes
Houston rapper Travis Scott announces his “Cactus Jack x The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” merchandise collection in collaboration with the original 1974 horror classic “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.” The line dropped at 12AM EST, just in time for Halloween, and will be available exclusively on shop.travisscott.comfor 24 hours only.
Photo Credit: “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” ® assets provided by The Texas Chainsaw Massacre ® and ©1974 Vortex, Inc./Kim Henkel/Tobe Hooper. All Rights Reserved.
- Custom molded silicon Travis Scott mask – $40
- Pale Orange Chainsaw Tee – $40
- Gray Chase Tee – $40
- Black The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Hat – $50
- Black Leatherface Hoodie – $70
- Gray Old Film Poster Hoodie – $70
- Gray Reversible Saw Tee – $50
- White Reversible Saw Tee – $50
- Pale Orange Scream Tee – $40
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Follow me: Getmybuzzup on Twitter | Getmybuzzup on Facebook | Getmybuzzup on Google+ | Getmybuzzup on Tumblr | Getmybuzzup on Linkedin | Getmybuzzup on Pinterest | Getmybuzzup on Instagram | Getmybuzzup on Snapchat
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”