By Jack Barnes
Next Level Guitar is packed with a number of valuable lessons – 352 to be exact – many of which focus on beginning level guitar material. With 100 lessons that start with how to hold your guitar, this program really can take you from a very basic knowledge of the guitar to an intermediate or advanced guitarist. Next Level Guitar also comes with JAM Tracks, a program that provides downloadable lessons for a number of popular songs to help keep you interested in learning to play. If you need any Instruments, you can check this out at Instruments de musique
- A great deal of content is included with Next Level Guitar (352 lessons).
- Information is especially focused on beginning to play the guitar, but has sufficient content for an intermediate or advanced guitarist as well.
- Lessons are in video format, which is great for a visual or audio learner, and makes it easier to correctly apply the skills you are learning.
- For someone who learns by reading, there are also written lessons included in the packet.
- Next Level Guitar’s website includes a number of user forums where you can receive direct answers to your questions and chat with other guitar players at your level.
- Although the information is high-quality, Next Level Guitar’s website could use a bit more organization so it is easier to follow.
- Site download seemed a bit slow, which doesn’t affect your ability to play guitar, but can be frustrating when you are trying to learn.
- There was not much activity on Next Level Guitar’s forum, so there may be a delay before your specific questions are answered.
- Although some lessons were video and some were written, no lessons included both formats.
As we’ve already mentioned, online forums are available through Next Level Guitar’s website if you have questions or problems. However, due to a lack of activity on the forums, it may take a while for your questions to be answered.
Next Level Guitar provides a great deal of information for a newbie, with over 100 lessons geard toward someone just beginning their journey as a guitarist. Although the lack of organization on the website is frustrating and the separate text and video lessons could use some updating, the information that Next Level Guitar provides is high-quality. As the name itself suggests, despite the lagging interest in their online forums, the lessons continue to take you to the next level in learning to play guitar.
Disclosure: We are paid by the companies who’s products we review. Each product reviewed has been thoroughly tested by us. The opinions offered here are our own and all information is verified as accurate at the time of review.