A pool table can be the perfect centerpiece at a party or just to have fun with family and friends. Better yet, they usually last long enough to be passed down from family member to family member. Therefore, are you’re looking to by a pool table or perhaps replace the one you currently have? If so, take a look at this buying guide and the information provided to help you decide what’s specifically right for you! Alternatively, you can visit http://bestunder1000.com/ for more information.
Before you go hunting for your new pool table, you will first want to consider the specific style of pool table you want. There are two basic styles, furniture, and tavern.
- Furniture- These pool tables will require assembly after they’ve been delivered. That being said, a furniture style pool table can be customized in many different ways. For example, if you want to get really particular, you can even have your furniture style pool table built to double as your kitchen table!
- Tavern- On the other hand, you have the tavern style pool table that is usually a little bulkier but also won’t require any assembly after it’s been delivered. Furthermore, you won’t be able to customize this specific style of table as much, but it does have the “classic: pool table look that you may be seeking.
In addition to considering the style of pool table you’re looking for, you’ll also want to think about another important aspect: the playing field. Essentially, the playfield can be broken down in 1-3 pieces.
Generally, a 3-piece slate is used widely by the pros, but this will also mean more deliberation is necessary to make the playfield absolutely even. On the other hand, a slate playfield will make it possible for you to transport your pool table (if you need to) as well as moving it into smaller sized rooms.
Lastly, there are several different customizable options you can choose for your pool table! If you’re looking to keep your pool table in the family or have it as a conversation piece, then this is an important area of consideration for you.
- Stain- Many pool table companies offer you the choice to choose a particular stain color or general color for your table.
- Cloth- Although most people think of the general green cloth for a pool table, the cloth is specifically customizable! You can choose from a wide range of colored cloth!
- Sights- They may seem small, but you can even select the specific sights you’d like your pool table to have! Everything from the basic black diamond to a mother of pearl diamond is available!
- Drawers- If you want to have the ability to store accessories in your pool table then you may want to consider adding accessory drawers to your pool table!
Finally, you have the basic and helpful information you need to get off on the right foot when looking for a new pool table! There are so many neat options for customization and based on this buying guide, you can find what right for you! Best of luck!
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”