Canndescent Virgin Flower
By Jack Barnes
At CANNDESCENT, we marry the mastery of cannabis cultivation with the canvas of a consumer’s life. They offer adult consumers an effect based experience based on five proprietary pillars; Calm, Cruise, Create, Connect and Charge, will be bringing their first round of products to the market come January 2017.
Canndescent is making the consumer journey easier to navigate by marketing products to consumers based on the effect they have with detailed notes on each. Consumers can easily curate their lifestyle experiences through the Canndescent offering.
First Products Hit The Shelves
In September 2016 Canndescent opened the first pot cultivation facility in Desert Hot Springs and was featured in many publications including an article in LA Weekly. Now, they are getting ready for their first grow to hit the shelves.
The Canndescent Concierge
Canndescent would like to invite you to sample their premier product. We are currently looking for volunteers from the media to test and review the company’s new effects based products. Tell us what experience you are looking for and we can send you the product that we think would best help in achieving your best self in that moment.
As a company Canndescent advocates their products use to enrich your life experiences. Helping you to connect closer to your loved ones, create amazing works of art or charging through a tough situation. Let us give you the experience you are looking for.
What’s your topic of interest?
Along with Canndescent’s new product line there are many other topics that Canndescent is very knowledgeable in and would welcome the media to speak with them on any of these topics. Here are few topics that the company has expertise in:
- New Ultra-Premium Virgin Products – Over the course of the next month Canndescent will be releasing their new products designed to provide the user with an effects based experience around 5 pillars; Calm, Cruise, Create, Connect and Charge. Be on the look out for these announcements.
- Cultivation – We are grateful for the opportunity to grow your medicine, and show our appreciation by taking the extra time to treat your flowers right. We leverage technology to optimize the growing environment in each of our separate flower rooms (micro grows), bringing out the best in every strain. Our cure times are adjusted to allow each individual strain to maximize its flavor profile and ensure a smooth experience.
- Sustainability – Canndescent is committed to deploying Best Practice sustainability protocols and cradle-to-cradle approaches. We are actively designing our sustainability procedures and engaging with leading experts in the field.
- Pest Management – With any sort of crop, comes the challenge of pest management. Canndescent has an innovative and through approach on this topic that helps them create the art of the flower.
- Family Companies – At Canndescent we are a family in many ways. The company was started by brother in laws Adrian Sedlin and Randall Patten, who brought their specialties of the business world and cultivation together to start Canndescent.
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Follow me: Getmybuzzup on Twitter | Getmybuzzup on Facebook | Getmybuzzup on Google+ | Getmybuzzup on Tumblr | Getmybuzzup on Linkedin | Getmybuzzup on Pinterest | Getmybuzzup on Instagram | Getmybuzzup on Snapchat
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”