Dog Accidentally DOSED With POTENT Edible

A viral video showing a chihuahua high AF has made the rounds on Twitter. Brett, Brooke, and Jason break down the video and how this little pup reacted to be DOSED. Let us know if you’ve ever sunk into a high hole after pounding edibles in the comments below!

********************************

Pop Trigger is your unfiltered talk show about real life. Every day we talk about entertainment, the internet, culture, and important social issues. We don’t just scratch the surface, we talk about the real truths behind the seemingly ordinary.

Join Brett, Grace, Jason and a guest every Monday and Thursday; Grace and guest every Tuesday; and Grace and Amir every Wednesday.

Pop Trigger SUBSCRIBE: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c
Pop Trigger TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PopTrigger
Pop Trigger FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/PopTrigger
Pop Trigger INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/therealpoptrigger
Grace Baldridge TWITTER: https://twitter.com/gracebaldridge
Brett Erlich TWITTER: https://twitter.com/BrettErlich
Amir Nikoui TWITTER: https://twitter.com/anikoui
Jason Carter TWITTER: https://twitter.com/jjcforever

Advertisements

Author: Guest Author

The articles published by the Guest Authors are the opinions of these writers. We encourage strong writers to write content related to getmybuzzup to share with our viewers.