SUBSCRIBE for Every Theory! ►► https://bit.ly/2CdCooV
Theorists, we need to talk. My last video on milk was called out by another creator for spreading false information. Ann Reardon, also known as How To Cook That, reacted to my video and had a few corrections. Today, I’m going to be going through those fact checks to see what actually went wrong in that video and make sure we are setting everything straight. Is it a video I should be deleting off the channel? Let’s find out.
Want More FOOD THEORY?
You’ve Been SCAMMED! (Supermarket Secrets) ► https://youtu.be/EqviBPG2uPE
Tootsie Pops, How Many Licks? ► https://youtu.be/qOS5NAdyWDw
Never Order McDonald’s Medium Fries! ► https://youtu.be/c_jnZkVlNtw
Kool Aid Man Is A Marvel Villain! ► https://youtu.be/CuZ14w_g3WA
Don’t Trust Your Cake! ► https://youtu.be/dulS3GGiJ7M
Need Royalty Free Music for your Content? Try Epidemic Sound.
Get A 30 Day Free Trial! ► http://share.epidemicsound.com/theFoodTheorists
Writers: Matthew Patrick and Justin Kuiper
Editors: Danial “BanditRants” Keristoufi and Forrest Lee
Assistant Editor: Caitie Turner (Caiterpillart)
Sound Editor: Yosi Berman
#Debunking #Milk #FoodMyths #MilkMyths #Reaction #AnnReardon #HowToCookThat #FoodTheory #MatPat #GameTheory #FilmTheory
– Present Knowledge in Nutrition, 10th Edition, Dr. Connie M. Weaver p.434-443,: https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Present+Knowledge+in+Nutrition%2C+10th+Edition-p-9781119946045
– USDA, FoodData Central: https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/
– University of California San Francisco Medical Center, Calcium Content of Foods: https://www.ucsfhealth.org/education/calcium-content-of-foods
– Scientific American, Iron Deficiency: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1745900/
– British Journal of Nutrition, Iron bioavailability of cocoa powder as determined by the Hb regeneration efficiency method: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19102811/