By Jack Barnes
Grammy award winning hip-hop artist Lecrae releases Church Clothes 3, the highly-anticipated third installment from his celebrated mixtape series. Starting today, Church Clothes 3 is available via Reach Records for digital purchase and streaming across all DSPs including iTunes. Fans can also purchase a copy at DTLR stores, the lifestyle retailer exclusively carrying the physical release. Enjoy this audio stream below after the jump.
Church Clothes 3 is executive produced by S1 (Kanye West, Jay-Z) and features guest artists E-40, N’Dambi, Propaganda, John Givez, JGivens, Jackie Hill Perry and Lecrae’s label mate KB.
Lecrae is revealing the first visual for the project today on YouTube.com/ReachRecords, a long-form video with a storyline that loosely touches on the life of a teenage gang member who gets shot and his friend contemplates revenge. The video features four songs from Church Clothes 3 including “It Is What It Is”, “Gangland”, “Deja Vu” and “Misconceptions 3”.
Lecrae’s Church Clothes series has been met with critical praise and impressive chart success. Church Clothes 1 soared to double platinum status on the mixtape site DatPiff.com. Once released to iTunes, it debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Christian Albums and Gospel Albums charts. Church Clothes 2 accumulated over 100,000 downloads on DatPiff.com in two weeks, and debuted at No. 21 on the Billboard 200 chart, No. 1 on the Top Christian and Gospel charts, and No. 3 on the Top Rap chart.
Church Clothes 3 Track Listing:
- Freedom ft. N’Dambi (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh Pro & VohnBeatz)
- Gangland ft. Propaganda (Prod. by S1/Co-Prod. by Shindo)
- Deja Vu (Prod. by S1)
- Sidelines (Prod. by Mykalife and Ryan Righteous)
- Cruising (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
- It Is What It Is (Prod. by S1/ Co-Prod. by Epikh)
- Can’t Do You ft. E-40 (Prod. by Black Knight)
- Forever (Prod. by S1)
- Misconceptions 3 ft. John Givez, JGivens, Jackie Hill Perry (Prod. by S1)
- I Wouldn’t Know ft. KB (Prod. by GAWVI)
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”
Props to Spotify