Special thanks to @Pepperidge Farm for partnering with us on this video! See below for this delicious #BrunchGoals recipe.
PB+J Stuffed French Toast
¾ cup milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
12 slices Pepperidge Farm French Toast Swirl Bread
Peanut Butter (or other nut butter if you have peanut allergy)
Optional: Powdered sugar, fresh berries and whipped cream
1. Spread an even layer of peanut butter on one slice of bread and an even layer of jelly on the other.
2. Sandwich together, and using a fork, crimp the edges together to form a seal.
3. Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly together in a bowl.
4. Dunk sandwiches, one at a time and pan fry with a bit of butter
5. Serve with fresh berries, powdered sugar and whipped cream.
Subscribe to So Yummy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8NnRkxQg1zX7mHFRPq73g?sub_confirmation=1
About So Yummy:
So Yummy brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures. We believe that home cooking should always be fun, interesting, and easy to do! Enjoy our collection of fun and easy food tutorials! With recipes ranging from healthy dinners to sugary sweet delights, there are a plethora of creative options to spice up your home cooking.
#PepperidgeFarm #SoYummy #BrunchGoals