Special thanks to @Pepperidge Farm’s Buns and Rolls for partnering with us on this video! See below for Tess’ delicious burger recipe!
Cheese Crisp Burger Buns Recipe
1 cup shredded cheddar or parmesan cheese
4 Pepperidge Farm Buns
Favorite Burger Fillings – Patty, tomato, aioli, onions, lettuce, etc…
1. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
2. Add two small piles of shredded cheese to the pan, about ¼ cup, and space them out so you can fit your bun halves on top of them.
3. Heat cheese slowly, allowing it to melt, without burning.
4. Once edges begin to slightly caramelized, but the center is still melty, add your Pepperidge Farm bun halves, cut side down, on top of the cheese rounds.
5. Press down gently, adhering the bun to the cheese, and continue to heat until cheese has reached desired caramelization.
6. Remove buns from pan and build your ultimate burger!
Subscribe to So Yummy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8NnRkxQg1zX7mHFRPq73g?sub_confirmation=1
About So Yummy:
So Yummy brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures. We believe that home cooking should always be fun, interesting, and easy to do! Enjoy our collection of fun and easy food tutorials! With recipes ranging from healthy dinners to sugary sweet delights, there are a plethora of creative options to spice up your home cooking.
#PepperidgeFarm #SoYummy #PerfectBurger