The most unpredictable young rapper in the new trap scene, Atlanta’s Lil GotIt specializes in warped, percolating party music. Hosting a function with a few of his cohorts, GotIt shares “No Talking,” his latest video. A stomping trap anthem with whimsical pan flute, “No Talking” finds GotIt pushing the limits of his off-kilter flow, even dropping into an ASMR-friendly whisper for part of his first verse. The video finds GotIt, guest rapper SlimeBall YaYo, and a few associates turning up in a white-walled ATL abode, as they tote guns and dance on tables. Premiered by The FADER, “No Talking” is a highlight from The Real GOAT, GotIt’s surprise September mixtape. Enjoy this video stream below after the jump and please share this with friends.
Praised by The FADER and Passion of the Weiss, The Real GOAT finds GotIt further refining his distinct flavor of trap, eschewing big name features and infectiously manipulating his malleable voice to fit the instrumentals. The Alamo Records signee recently teamed with Lil Baby for the “Da Real HoodBabies” (Remix) video, had fun with his brother Lil Keed in the “Pop My Shit” (Remix), and directed himself in the video for “Drip On,” the closing track on The Real GOAT. Stay tuned for much more from Lil GotIt as he ramps up for a new project this fall.
The Real GOAT tracklist:
1. Addy Talk (prod. AR x Andy)
2. Zaytoven Freestyle (prod. Zaytoven)
3. The Wave (prod. Southside)
4. Sheesh (prod. Andy)
5. Brotherly Love (feat. Lil Keed) (prod. 10Fifty x Rio)
6. Southside Story (feat. Millie Go Lightly) (prod. 10Fifty x Rio)
7. No Wannabes (prod. Andy)
8. No Talking (feat. Slimeball Yayo) (prod. KPonthebeat)
9. Belly Shit (feat. Lil Troup) (prod. Kash)
10. Opp Pack (feat. Slimelife Shawty) (prod. Wheezy)
11. Uzi Anthem (prod. Cakeboy Bally)
12. Pocket Watchin’ (prod. Cakeboy Bally)
13. Truth (prod. Bankroll Gotit)
14. Freak (prod. Rok)
15. Fun Girl (prod. Wheezy)
16. Drip On (prod. BeyondrichYT)
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”
Props to Lil Gotit