#Lyft #Rideshare #Health #Safety #Masks #Covid
All Lyft riders and drivers must follow a few health safety requirements, like wearing face coverings. It’s on each of us to look out for all of us.
Do your part to help protect your ride-mates, neighbors, loved ones, and communities.
– Stay home if you have COVID-19 or related symptoms
– Wear a mask for the whole ride
– Keep the car — and your hands — clean
– Leave the front seat empty
– Keep the fresh air flowing with open windows or A/C (as long as it’s not recirculated)