By Jack Barnes
With AutoPlay, if you’re listening to an album, track or playlist on Pandora Premium and it ends, you won’t be greeted with deafening silence. AutoPlay will immediately start playing similar songs that are based off that source for an effortless transition from on-demand listening to lean-back, radio listening, so they’re relevant to the listener’s current mood – providing another avenue for discovery of new favorite songs. AutoPlay is personalized for each listener, they will still be able to thumb up / down during AutoPlay and those thumbs will be added to their My Thumbs Up playlist.
AutoPlay is the latest feature available on Pandora’s $9.99 subscription service. In addition to continued trial momentum, listeners are loving Premium’s highly personalized features and are listening to Pandora longer:
- Nearly 60% of Premium trials are listeners under the age of 35 with exclusive features like the “My Thumbs Up” playlist being most popular amongst users ages 13-17
- The # of days / week spent using Pandora increases during a Premium trial with more than half of those in trial listening more than 6 days / week
- The # of hours spent listening to Pandora increases by more than 30% during a Premium trial
- 97% of Premium users are listening to a playlist Pandora created for them via My Thumbs Up or Linked Playlists
- Listeners have kept 86% of songs from the “Add Similar Songs” feature on their playlists
To learn more about AutoPlay and Pandora Premium, visit: http://blog.pandora.com/us/the-beat-goes-on-introducing-autoplay-on-premium.
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Follow me: Getmybuzzup on Twitter | Getmybuzzup on Facebook | Getmybuzzup on Google+ | Getmybuzzup on Tumblr | Getmybuzzup on Linkedin | Getmybuzzup on Pinterest | Getmybuzzup on Instagram | Getmybuzzup on Snapchat
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”
<center><img src=”http://getmybuzzup.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/girls-love-stuff-promoo-pic.jpg” width=”300″ border=”0″ usemap=”#imap_14″ >
<map id=”imap_14″ name=”imap_14″ >
<area shape=”rect” coords=”2,2,298,246″ alt=”Shop at D.a.B. designs for Getmybuzzup Merch & more. ” title=”Shop at D.a.B. designs for Getmybuzzup Merch & more. ” href=”http://girlslovestuff.com/”>