Special thanks to @Pepperidge Farm for partnering with us on this video! See below for this amazing omelette sandwich hack recipe and instructions!
The Bread Omelette Recipe
1 tbsp butter
3 large eggs
1 tsp chopped chives
2 slices Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White Bread
¼ cup shredded cheese, cheddar or mozzarella
Salt and pepper
Optional mix-ins: Chopped tomatoes and chopped bacon
1. Crack 3 eggs in a bowl and beat to combine yolks and whites.
2. Melt butter in a non-stick pan.
3. Pour in beaten eggs and season with chives, salt and pepper.
4. Lay two slices of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White Bread into eggs gently to coat on one side, then flip and leave them on the egg mixture.
5. Cook until the eggs have begun to set, enough to be able to flip the omelette.
6. Flip the omelette, top with shredded cheese.
7. Fold in the sides of the omelette, then fold the bread over so it forms a sandwich.
8. Slice sandwich in half and enjoy!
Subscribe to So Yummy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8NnRkxQg1zX7mHFRPq73g?sub_confirmation=1
About So Yummy:
So Yummy brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures. We believe that home cooking should always be fun, interesting, and easy to do! Enjoy our collection of fun and easy food tutorials! With recipes ranging from healthy dinners to sugary sweet delights, there are a plethora of creative options to spice up your home cooking.
#PepperidgeFarm #SoYummy #OmeletteSandwich