A website builder is the best solution for a small business or individuals who want to create a website but do not wish to spend money on hiring a web developer. But, given the number of website builders available today, finding the right one for your site may be a challenge. Both Shopify and Odoo are examples of popular and highly-rated website builders that can help you build an impressive web page for your online store.
To choose a website builder, you must consider multiple factors like scalability. You have to be sure that the site builder can accommodate frequent changes to your site design. The site should also be capable of incorporating a blog or additional products that you are likely to add in the future.
As a website builder, Shopify has won many awards because of the variety of features and tools it offers to businesses. These have helped entrepreneurs create online stores and sell products seamlessly. No surprises then, why more than 600,000 enterprises, all across the globe, use this platform. Shopify also provides tools that handle offline retail and is currently believed to be one of the leading eCommerce platforms in the market. It is also the leading service provider in the cart software category.
Benefits And Features Of Choosing Shopify
- You can choose Shopify as it is easy to create a responsive and attractive store quickly. Shopify allows you to select from its professionally-designed themes that give your website gets a professional look.
- Shopify will also be responsible for hosting the site, and this saves you the trouble of handling technical aspects of maintenance and administration. Servers are secure and consistently updated with new software.
- With Shopify, you can count on round-the-clock support for your website.
- The platform provides for the automatic recovery of abandoned shopping carts.
- You can enjoy access to robust marketing features, run independent payment gateways, avail easy-to-use reporting, fast and easy importing of catalogs, etc.
- Shopify is also a comprehensive blogging platform, and you can brand and customize the online store according to your preferences.
- It makes your site mobile-friendly and offers you a free SSL certificate.
- You get to choose your own domain name.
- You can use Shopify to accept all kinds of credit cards. It also offers compatibility with more than 70 payment gateways.
- It lets you create flexible shipping rates, refunds, dropshipping, order fulfillment, and even provides analytics.
Odoo is more than a regular management platform as it covers all kinds of project and sales management through a unified tool. It further enriches these with multiple POS, MRP, and eCommerce functionalities. Odoo offers a universal solution for all business types, allowing them to run all kinds of operations. All sales channels are integrated with inventory management, and this is why Odoo provides one of the leading business management solutions available today.
Odoo is cloud-based, offering a basic free plan free a single app, which can be used by nearly 50 users. Transition to other plans is hassle-free, and their features cover all your business needs. The platform has a robust technical foundation, which is why its usability is so high. It can accommodate almost 300 new apps each month, and currently covers almost 2,000,000 users. This website builder is available in as many as 23 languages, making it relevant across various geographies.
Benefits And Features Of Choosing Odoo
- Odoo encompasses all types of business operations, ranging from CRM and project management to inventory control and sales. So, it does not really blend into the existing software infrastructure. It takes the place of apps that you use to handle sales.
- Oddo seems to be complicated, but it actually offers a rather easy-to-manage interface, outstanding supports, and community backup, so that nobody faces any difficulty using it.
- It is modular and distinct from traditional ERP systems. You get more than 1000 modules, and users are free to add more as they use it. No matter what app you use, Odoo will never compromise the benefits that it had always delivered to its customers.
- Odoo can lower the total costs of ownership or TCO. It has a modern updated tool that can replace the BPM apps, right from start. You will experience faster and timely deliveries, lower administrative and inventory expenses, reduced cycle times, and accurate reporting.
- It provides a no-cost lifetime plan that is suited to cover all needs of small businesses and start-ups.
To understand which website builder is right for you, Shopify or Odoo, you have to weigh the two solutions against one another. You can go through their features and advantages based on criteria like customer satisfaction, plan prices, and scalability.
While Shopify offers 4 plans, Odoo has open-source and subscription-pricing plans. Shopify can support integration with MailChimp, QuickBooks, Zapier, Chargify, etc. while Odoo can integrate with an Odoo site and help with eCommerce, CRM, live chat, sales, and HR.
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”