By Jack Barnes
According to StubHub data, Coachella is the highest selling festival ever, and given that Weekend 1 is outselling Weekend 2 by 74 percent, StubHub is partnering with JetSuite for an exclusive Weekend 1 festival package: this includes a festival pass, airfare and in-flight wifi on a chartered jet to and from San Jose to the Coachella Valley, along with a champagne welcome and entertainment (no lodging).
Below are all the package details, as well as additional StubHub Coachella data.
StubHub/JetSuite package details
Will feature two flight + festival options:
- $999 includes general admission pass to Coachella’s first weekend, round-trip airfare from SJC to Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, and in-flight wifi, champagne welcome and entertainment.
- $1,999 includes VIP pass to Coachella’s first weekend, round-trip airfare from SJC to Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, and in-flight wifi, champagne welcome and entertainment.
- Flight departs SJC on Friday, April 15 at 9 a.m., and departs Coachella airport on Monday, April 18 at 9 a.m.
StubHub Data On Coachella
- 2015 Coachella was StubHub’s highest selling festival ever, and sales for 2016 are already up 9% year over year
- Weekend 1 is is outselling Weekend 2 by 74 percent and the average Weekend 1 ticket is going for $597 versus the average Weekend 2 ticket going for $496
- The majority of Coachella purchases on StubHub are from California.
o 2016 Coachella Geo: 53% CA; 9% NY; 4% TX; 3% WA; 3% FL
o Top Selling Cities: Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Santa Monica, San Diego, London
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”
Shop custom Merch below & save money…