By Jack Barnes
Grammy Award®-winning and multi-platinum selling music artist The Weeknd has released his latest project My Dear Melancholy,. The project is now available at all digital service providers and a physical component will be released on April 13th. Enjoy this audio stream below after the jump and please share this with friends.
Next up, The Weeknd is set to headline the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival alongside Beyoncé and Eminem.
My Dear Melancholy, Tracklisting:
1. Call Out My Name (prod. Frank Dukes)
2. Try Me (prod. Mike WiLL Made-It, Marz, Frank Dukes & Daheala)
3. Wasted Times (prod. (Frank Dukes; co-produced by Skrillex)
4. I Was Never There (prod. Gesaffelstein & Frank Dukes)
5. Hurt You (prod. Gesaffelstein, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo; co-produced by Cirkut)
6. Privilege (prod. Frank Dukes & Daheala)
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”
Props to Spotify
Previously: The Weeknd Announces 2018 RELEASE 001 [Fashion]