By Jack Barnes
In addition to a historic $5 million contribution to gun violence organizations, TOMS asked all Americans to join them in pressing Congress to finally take action. Through their website, TOMS has sent over half a million postcards to Congress to date demanding universal background checks! Enjoy this video stream below after the jump and please share this with friends.
The campaign has also garnered a broad and growing list of supporters including gun violence organizations, politicians, business leaders, celebrity activists, and responsible gun owners like:
- Gun Violence Organizations: Sandy Hook Promise, Moms Demand Action, Everytown, March For Our Lives, Giffords: Courage to Fight Gun Violence
- Max Deitsch, Parkland shooting survivor
- Fred Guttenberg, father of slain Parkland student, Jamie Guttenberg
- Senator Chris Murphy, Connecticut (Sandy Hook Elementary School representative)
- Bad Robot, JJ Abrams’ Production Company
- Business Leaders: Richard Branson, Ron Conway
- Mark Kelly and Gabrielle Giffords, former Arizona Congresswoman and gun violence survivor
- Celebrity Activists: Mark Ruffalo, Andy Cohen, Bryan Cranston, Armie Hammer, Tea Leoni, Mariska Hargitay, Yara Shahidi, Charlize Theron, Kerry Washington, Maria Shriver, Ryan Seacrest, Josh Duhamel, and much more
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”