Playboy just unveiled #TheSpeechIssue: Spring 2019, the second installment of our 65th anniversary. I thought you’d be very interested in a conversation between Nas and Travis Scott as well as an artist profile with the incomparable megastar, Lizzo.
Photo Credit: Playboy @rayscorruptedmind
The new issue also includes:
- A self-portraiture by Yumna Al-Arashi with an introduction written by Pulitzer Prize–winning photojournalist Lynsey Addario
- 20Q with Hollywood hell-raiser David Harbour
- 2019 Playmate of the Year, Jordan Emanuel
- A profile on Michelle Wolf, style feature with Frank Grillo, “Let’s Play” with Eileen Kelly and The Playboy Interview with Seth Abramson
- The first-ever Symposium collaboration withJuxtapoz spotlighting six rising artists on convention and censorship
- Three new Playmates including April 2019 Fo Porter, an America’s Next Top Model alum, May 2019 Abigail O’Neil and June 2019 Yoli Lara
#TheSpeechIssue is now available on newsstands nationwide.
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”