By Jack Barnes
With summer winding down and back-to-school season in full swing, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released two reports to celebrate the holiday weekend. WalletHub’s Best Labor Day Deals & Sales report gives shoppers a roadmap to savings. Its Labor Day Fun Facts report helps to educate and entertain consumers with stats on all aspects of the holiday – from hotdogs and history to financials and 5Ks. You can find highlights from each below.
- Treadmills are the best items to buy in September, relative to the rest of the year.
- 2018’s 10 best Labor Day deals are:
|1. Whirlpool Dishwasher – 43.40% off||6. Gourmet Griddle – 25.00% off|
|2. Inspiron 11 3000 Laptop – 35.00% off||7. NFL Jerseys – 33.33% off|
|3. Realspace Leather Chair – 35.72% off||8. Insignia 32″ Smart TV – 27.78% off|
|4. Moto Z2 Force – 44.44% off||9. Beautyrest Mattress – 64.03% off|
|5. Leather Tote, Peachy Pink – 40.00% off||10. Gemini Loudspeaker Pack – 40.00% off|
- 76% of Americans say legal immigrants are essential to the labor force.
- 52% of Americans left a total of 705 million vacation days unused in 2017.
- 818 hot dogs are eaten every second from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- $250+ Billion is the annual cost of worker injury and illness in the U.S.
Want to submit something? Click Here
Need promotion? Click Here
Let us know what you think in the comment area below.
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!”
Gmbu Throwback: WalletHub Study: 2018’s Best & Worst Cities for Staycations
Gmbu Throwback: WalletHub Study: 2018’s Most Fun States in America
Gmbu Throwback: WalletHub Study: 2018’s Happiest Cities in America